Saturday, June 7, 2008

inside

would it be alright to purge my being here

is there enough space to take it in

can I borrow a page or two

tell my side of the world

both fantastical

and real

let my mind wonder freely

giving into the idea of letting go

letting it all out

screaming defiantly

that I am me

and me is this

all this

and nothing more

love me

love me here

love me

that is all one truly wants

love me

and in the deep satisfying silence

i hear the world at its feet

bated breath

eyes pierced

do they come for what I have to say

are they here for something I did

will they finally listen

in short

understand

because I don't apologize for my actions

because I choose what I do

and am

because I learned to care

when I need to show the world i don't

No comments: